How to install kickstands in our wooden photo panels?
We offer a range of different easel possibilities to put your ChromaLuxe panels on your desk. Besides the metal easels, some products are delivered with (ribbed) wooden kickstands. Those wooden panels have multiple keyhole slots at the back of each panel, capable of holding a kickstand. Those keyholes are located on all four sides, for either landscape or portrait display (desktop use).
LEARN IN 4 EASY STEPS HOW TO INSTALL THE KICKSTAND IN YOUR PHOTO PANEL:
- Take the kickstand piece out of the plastic bag.
- Recycle the plastic bag to minimize waste
- Put your wooden panel, face down on a flat and clean surface
- Hold the kickstand in between your 2 fingers
- Insert the smallest side of the kickstand piece into one of the slots.
- Press firmly in a vertical direction.
- If needed, use the palm of your hand to apply more pressure.
- To make life easier, you could use a soft hammer (rubber, plastic), certainly if you need to produce many items.
- Your panel is now ready to use.
- Put it upright on a desk or flat surface.
- It is normal that the panel has an angle of approximately 12,5°.
- If needed, you can clean the panel with a soft, dry fibercloth.